iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default no more politics for new years?

In article ,
says...

On 12/10/2011 7:36 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/10/2011 5:11 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 19:58:29 -0500, wrote:

anyone care to make a new year's resolution of turning this back into
a boating newsgroup?

i'll be the first to say i will NOT be the first to post ANYTHING non
boating related. of course, if some idiot chooses to do so then
anything can happen

so what do you think, crew...anyone up for the challenge?

I'm in favor of that, but most of the posters are non-boaters and the
vast majority come here to post for, against, or about Harry. Harry is
their straw man and since they have no significant life away from this
newsgroup, this OT posting stupidity gives their life meaning.

You miss the point completely. 99% of us have great lives but can't post
about them because Harry, Jps, Don, etc will mock or turn them into
something nasty... I would love to tell you all about how my training
has moved from my daughter to my wife who has taken a serious interest
in a very physical sport.

... but I don't dare, even if there is a truce because I know as well as
you do, being an election year next year Harry will have his audience
here, stalk and silence any detractors, and use any info gleaned during
the truce against us all by February...

Did you notice how the coward slinked away after I agreed to meet him in
public in Huntingtown? HE said that HE would meet me in the street, to
which I wholeheartedly agreed and asked when. The poor coward's yellow
streak sure brightened up then!!