X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default Jimmy buffett song

On 12/10/11 9:10 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/10/2011 9:02 PM, Honey Badger wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Dec 7, 2:41 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...
Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA
Says nothing about his cowardly ways!! He said he'd meet me in
public in
his town, and I took him up on it, now there's nothing but silence
from
him!!
AFAIK, Harry has had many invitations in many Usenet groups to
debate mano a
mano. He has yet to show up for any of them.
Says something about the man.
Steve
As usual, "Steve," you're full of ****.
I've never posted or read "many Usenet groups," and the only twerpie
assholes I recall who were stupid enough to want to meet up for
fisticuffs are iSnotty and iLoogy.
Crawl back under your rock, earthworm.
Uh, Harry, it was YOU who made the offer. Of course, because you are a
coward, you backed down as soon as I agreed.- Hide quoted text -

You agreed to nothing, coward.
You attempted to change Harry's conditions to suit yourself.......
after Harry made it clear the conditions were carved in stone.
That tells me you are afraid of him (and me) and are just expelling
hot air to impress your little lover, iSnotty.

Are you Harry's speaker?

-HB

I am not afraid of Don... He is the coward that said he was coming down
here but backed off knowing I would kick his ****ing ass. Best for him,
cause if I ever do knock him out, I would kick him till he stopped
moving...

You couldn't kick the butt of one of my neutered housecats, little ****ski.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug