JustWait JustWait is offline

Default no more politics for new years?

On 12/10/2011 3:50 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 10/12/2011 1:11 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/10/11 2:59 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 12:34:27 -0700,
wrote:

On 09/12/2011 5:58 PM, bpuharic wrote:
anyone care to make a new year's resolution of turning this back into
a boating newsgroup?

i'll be the first to say i will NOT be the first to post ANYTHING non
boating related. of course, if some idiot chooses to do so then
anything can happen

so what do you think, crew...anyone up for the challenge?

I give you to Jan 2nd to mess up.

I say the 2nd as you will not have recovered from drugs/booze until
then.

i look forward to your release from the penitentiary hospital. no
doubt your cure from the various STD's you carry will improve your
health.

Way back when, after my wife got her M.S. degree and in the process
achieving a perfect GPA, she was "awarded" an internship at one of
Florida's huge forensic mental hospitals. Patients ended up there for
various reasons, but an awfully high percentage were there because they
were found "not guilty" of a particular serious crime because of
insanity, or whatever it was called in Florida. My wife provided them
with group and individual therapy.

I visited the place a few times to meet my wife for lunch and, in the
process, got to interact with at least a dozen patients who were allowed
access to the general cafeteria and the grounds. These were patients who
were reasonably stable and had earned the privilege as a result of good
behavior. I recall that at least a few of the murderers, arsonists, et
cetera, were not only smarter than posters like Canuckles, iSnotty, and
several of the other righties here, and iLoogy, of course, but had far
better manners.

I'll watch with interest how it goes in here. The last time it was
tried, iSnotty spent most of his time here retelling us how badly he had
been treated in the past.

Straight A in school isn't wisdom. She married you.

Straight A in school is a story Harry just made up to back his cowardly
troll post. The guy can make up all the stories he wants, he is still
just a low life piece of ****...