JustWait JustWait is offline

Default no more politics for new years?

On 12/10/2011 1:19 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Dec 10, 12:03 pm, Black wrote:
On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 19:58:29 -0500, wrote:
anyone care to make a new year's resolution of turning this back into
a boating newsgroup?

i'll be the first to say i will NOT be the first to post ANYTHING non
boating related. of course, if some idiot chooses to do so then
anything can happen

so what do you think, crew...anyone up for the challenge?

I think your header is a good way to start. No politics or religion (added). I'd add a ban on
personal insults also.

Then, add no answering to the fools who violate the resolution. Just because someone can't stop
themselves doesn't mean you, or anyone else, should allow 'anything to happen'.

I notice Harry wished you well, but didn't say 'yes' or 'no'.

Also add NO RECIEPES, or MOTORBIKES, or GOLF, or ****TY TOYOTA TRUCKS,
or CANCER POSTS (call me a hard ass, but they're just too dam
depressing !!)

not in on that... no politics, no insults...