Drifter[_5_] Drifter[_5_] is offline

Default Poor, poor 'Bama...

On 12/9/2011 11:33 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In b.com,
says...

On Wed, 07 Dec 2011 20:03:40 -0500 ,
wrote:
On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 20:31:56 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

On 12/4/2011 8:26 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 21:58:03 -0800,

wrote:

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 20:58:05 -0500,
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:31:39 -0500, John

wrote:

....takes it on the chin again.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/obam.../2011/11/23/id
/419003

And...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...lus-hurts-econ
omy-long-run/

Of course, folks will say the messenger lies. Ha!

No, the messenger could not be more correct.

But, that IS the whole point, isn't it? Obama, instead of

offering
hope and change, just continued the Republican bull **** of

the Bush
administration.

We're taking it on the chin because he didn't man-up and be

what he
SAID he'd be.

Obama will likely win in 2012 and we'll be the losers, unless

the lame
duck mans-up and finally does something.

I'm more disgusted in him than I was in Bush.

He was always going to govern from the center. It's not his

fault the
Republicans are too stupid to take advantage of it, as they did

with
Clinton (and then ****ed that up too).

Thus far, about the only thing he has governed from the center

of is a
cluster f*ck.

The guy hasn't governed anything... He has taken vacations and
campaigned perpetually since he started running in '05... And

nothing
else, he is lazy and stupid... period...

A Bush supporter calling another candidate stupid is assured. To not
know that Bush took twice as many vacations as Obama is just stupid.

Details please. Fake em if you have to. Silly twit.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20093801.shtml

..

Obama needs to take more time off. It would do the country good.

Oh. Michele shouldn't take her 45 handmaidens on vacation. They need
some down time too. After all they are not slaves.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error