bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default A final message from...

On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 08:10:42 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

Of course I could never be in the Klan, Catholics are excluded due
to us
being on the Klan's list of people to be hated.
Catholics, too? I thought the Klan was all Baptists - they are
Christians, right? Why would they have Catholics?

-HB
You need to understand the concept that to them, the KKK is their
religion and like most Christians and others too, they don't accept
any other deviations from their own teachings..

And they are still around. Amazing!

The KKK was formed by Democrats and is still mostly composed of
Democrats.

nope. i lived in the south. t here are no democrats there. and the GOP
long ago admitted it used racism to win the south