Vito

Default PC Viewer for Garmin Bluecharts

RaBi wrote:

Color me naive but 400 bloody pounds for the SW then more for the charts
seems a bit expensive when one can buy equivalent land navigation SW for
$39(US) that includes maps.

The difference is:
They sell hundret thousands of copies of land navigation software ...

True, but they'd prolly sell alot more marine nav SW were it affordable.

Reminds me of some idiots I worked for. They bought a mainframe to sell
time on. How much? Everybody else was getting cost + 10%. Sounded good
except to their first customer who was asked to pay the whole load + 10%
until others signed up. Need I say they never got that first customer?
Never did figure why ....