Steve

Default INVERTER?

I have both inverter and generator.. The gen set is a pain in the a$$..
Noisy, etc.

My inverter is 2000 watt with 110 amp charger.. The battery bank is about
800 ah. (4 ea. Trojan L16s).

So far I have been very happy with the inverter, but just yesterday, I
noticed the microwave seems to be acting up while operating on the inverter.

Oh yah! another problem was with the recharger for the batteries for my
portable drill.. I left a battery on charge for about an hour while
operating on the inverter.. This small charger started over heating.. Never
happened before while on shore power or gen set.

Most be something to do with the square wave of the inverter. So I'm told.

My inverter also has a load sense setting that keeps it in standby until as
preset load level is reached. Or it can be set a '0' and it stays on all the
time.

Otherwise, I prefer the inverter..

Steve
s/v Good Intentions