bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default An Amazing Discovery

On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 19:13:26 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 18:40:18 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

which, of course, is not the objective.

I thought "jobs" was job #1.
That is the flaw in the whole recovery. Without jobs, there is no
recovery, Welfare is not going to do anything but get us in more
trouble with the debt.

gee, without jobs

and here is the conservative plan for jobs:

You are arguing with yourself. You start saying we need jobs, when I
point out the stimulus did't really provide many you say jobs "was not
the objective"

sorry you can't follow a basic argument

there's a difference between saying a program is designed for jobs and
saying it's designed to provdie income relief for the middle class

see!!! all it took me was a few words to explain what you are
hopelessly confused by. no doubt because you're a right winger