wallyboy wallyboy is offline

Default Chicago_fire_boat_Christopher_Wheatley_Chicago_IL_ 9-22-11_c

I used to work at Frankiln and Lake which is where the fireboast used
to be anchored for the winter. Theses are not them. The pictures you
posted appear to be new fireboats - I thought that there were to be no
more fireboats. I'm glad that the CFD has changed their minds because a
large part of the city is close enough to water for them to be of use.