Default Trailer Brakes Maintenance - Tie Down Brake Actuator Questions

I'm seeking recommended maintenance for the brakes on our sailboat =
trailer.
We've had this trailer with Tie Down disc surge brakes and Dico actuator
for almost 7 years and even though the brake system seems to be working =
ok,
I'm thinking it's due for some extreme maintenance. We trailer every =
week
about 10 miles round-trip to fresh water and every year an additional 500
miles to salt water. The trailer is tandem axle with brakes on the =
rear.
The boat weighs about 2500#. My inclination is to replace hubs, rotors,
calipers, actuator, back-up solenoid, and even hydraulic lines and hoses.
(I believe in preventive maintenance.) Is this too extreme and should I
expect a much longer life from disc brakes?

I've tried to obtain some actuator info from Tie Down about their Model =
66
Actuator but 2 queries to them ) have been ignored. I =
was
wondering=20
1. How is the breakaway function reset?
2. Can the surge brake function easily be disabled?
3. When installed, is the back-up solenoid covered (protected)?
4. Is the Model 66 disc brake actuator the same as the Model 66 drum =
brake
actuator but with the check valve disabled?
5. Are all components rustproof?

Are there more cost effective brake components than Tie Down?

TIA for inputs to any of the above.

LB