bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Poor, poor 'Bama...

On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 20:26:00 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 00:11:59 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 20:58:05 -0500,
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:31:39 -0500, John H
wrote:

....takes it on the chin again.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/obam...1/23/id/419003

And...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...nomy-long-run/

Of course, folks will say the messenger lies. Ha!

No, the messenger could not be more correct.

But, that IS the whole point, isn't it? Obama, instead of offering
hope and change, just continued the Republican bull **** of the Bush
administration.

let's see...did bush

-get unversal healthcare?

Neither did Obama

so the right wing lunatic's never heard of 'obamacare'

no surprise, conservatives, according to a franklin and marshall
study, are more uninformed than people who dont even watch news at all

-end the war in iraq?

Still Waiting.

last troops are leaving now

oh. you didnt know this

-pass financial reform

You mean the part where we bailed out all of the corporations so that
they would donate that public money back to their conservative
supporters? Or the part where we bailed out the CEO's companies so
they could pay themselves huge bonuses?

you mean saved the bankning system from collapse?? or are you a fan of
1929?

-end don't ask dont tell

One out of four ain't bad, but that is by far the least important of
the four.

yeah who needs civil rights

yeah. i see what you mean

Hope so.