Honey Badger[_21_] Honey Badger[_21_] is offline

Default Big corporations quaking in fear?

bpuharic wrote:
On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 20:12:15 -0500, Honey Badger
wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 05:58:16 -0800 (PST), North Star
wrote:

Unbelievable.
Michelin has gone all out over the years to keep unions out of it's
three tire plants here in Nova Scotia.
Now, our slightly labour friendly New Democratic Party gov't wants to
introduce legislation that will have a 3rd party arbitrate a '1st'
contract when the workers want to unionize. ( only when the two
parties can't come to an agreement)
Michelin had their North American president in yesterday crying about
this new law and suggesting that future investment could dry up.
Kinda makes me ashamed that I just bought 4 new tires from them on
Monday.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/editori...oon/2011-12-02
it hasnt dawned on either companies or politicians...or people for
that matter, that unions are good for business.

people will let corporations rape the environment, cause planes to
crash, destroy entire world economies...but mention 'union' and people
get hysterical

While it's true you are hysterical, most rational people are coping with
this bad situation just fine.

ah. everything's fine. which is why people have to cope.

uh...how often do people have to cope with situations that are fine?

you just took a big **** all over your own position

-HB

Where did I say the situation was fine, liar?

-HB