Bill Cole

Default Those Spend but Don't Pay for It Republicans

Have you ever thought that maybe I have two accounts, one for posting
boating related threads and one for making fun of the idiots who are too
scared and dumb to discuss politics in a real political forum. I have no
problem making fun of idiots and I don't care if they are conservative or
liberal, but I only have so much time to spend to this silly hobby, so I
only pick on the top 2 or 3 idiots. With you and Basslicker taking up the
top 2 stops, I leave the 3 one for whoever is left.

Have you ever read Basslickers post with Steve, I bet you are proud to call
him a liberal. ; )

"jps" wrote in message
"Bill Cole" wrote in message
This is better than TV, watching all these idiots high 5 each other

after
insulting their opponents. The best one is jps, making predictions on

who
is going to win the election. No intelligent person would begin to make

prediction concerning a Nov. 2004 race, so it does begin to show the

caliber
of people we are dealing with.

There's all sorts of conservatives who I'm sure you'd consider

"intelligent"
predicting an easy victory for Bush. Will you be slagging them next?

Admittedly, I'm out on a limb on my prediction but I have a gut that's
usually pretty damn accurate.

At least I'm willing to say something -- while you hang around, crawling

out
from under your rock when you see something you can criticize.

Try synthesizing an idea once in a while Bill, it's invigorating.