Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Cruising Web Sites?

On Sat, 3 Dec 2011 15:02:00 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 11:52:06 -0500, WaIIy wrote:

On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 22:59:33 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:39:14 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

The trial is set for Dec 2nd. I shall appraise the group as to the
results of the litigation.

===

So how did things go?

Maybe he doesn't have computer access from the chain gang.

Or maybe too busy working on his appeal.

--Vic

Oh ye of little faith. When I claim to be brilliant you'd best believe
it, sir. Pro se representation works just fine and doesn't cost a dime
if one has a brilliant legal mind - actually, mostly a brilliant mind
that understands the English language and word definitions and knows how
laws are written from general to specific. It's a matter of using logic
as much as anything else. A judge can be biased but even the most biased
of judges cannot argue against logic when confronted with it in the
context of statutes.

Wilbur Hubbard

Good for you.
Seemed bogus, and you didn't cave.