Default NOT GUILTY!!!

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Dec 2011 14:22:24 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

Congratulations. FWC has been over stepping for a long time.

Will be getting a copy of the trial transcript and will post it soon
as
it might be fascinating to interested boaters.

Please do, along with the docket #, etc.

Thanks! I trust the docket #, case # etc. will be on the official court
transcript. What amazes me is the speed at which the clerk of the court
can transcribe. I'll go to the clerk's office early this week and
request a copy of the transcript. I'm hoping it will be available almost
immediately but I might have to wait for it to be mailed to me. . .

Wilbur Hubbard