Default Cruising Web Sites?

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 11:52:06 -0500, WaIIy wrote:

On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 22:59:33 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:39:14 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

The trial is set for Dec 2nd. I shall appraise the group as to the
results of the litigation.

===

So how did things go?

Maybe he doesn't have computer access from the chain gang.

Or maybe too busy working on his appeal.

--Vic

Oh ye of little faith. When I claim to be brilliant you'd best believe
it, sir. Pro se representation works just fine and doesn't cost a dime
if one has a brilliant legal mind - actually, mostly a brilliant mind
that understands the English language and word definitions and knows how
laws are written from general to specific. It's a matter of using logic
as much as anything else. A judge can be biased but even the most biased
of judges cannot argue against logic when confronted with it in the
context of statutes.

Wilbur Hubbard

Wilbur Hubbard