X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default You won't have to be an idiot...

On 12/3/11 9:08 AM, Tim wrote:
On Dec 2, 7:18 pm, wrote:
On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 15:52:23 -0500, wrote:
In articleKOmdneIrJ9Vrj0TTnZ2dnUVZ_qSdn...@earthlink .com, dump-on-
says...

On 12/2/11 12:50 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 12:07:05 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

...to be a Wal-Mart display manager, but it helps:

http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/9em27R

I guess they have reform Jews in Bentonville.

Maybe :). I doubt there's more than one synagogue in a hick town like
Bentonville, and if there is one, it's probably a mixture of reform and
conservative families. Hard to imagine orthodox jews living in Bentonville.

Anyone ever notice that Harry is such a bigot? He calls Bentonville a
"hick town" but Huntingtown MD is a great place to live! If Harry
doesn't live there, it's a **** hole, if Harry does live there, it's
great!

Actually Bentonville is an upscale suburb of Little Rock.

But Gregg, that's not saying much.....

This is a funny thread...Greg has snagged you and iLoogy.

The reality, of course, is that almost anywhere is upscale of Little Rock.

Bentonville, incidentally, is more than 200 miles from Little Rock.
Commuting distance, I'm sure.
--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug