iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default A cell phone case for real men...

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 05:49:31 -0800 (PST), North Star wrote:

On Dec 1, 10:41*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 14:00:43 -0500, wrote:
On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 08:15:20 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0XJt...eature=related

These guys know how to use the video medium to demo a product.
Since this is a boat group, the question is how long will it keep out
salt water.

Put it in your pocket, jump overboard swim around a few minutes and
see if you can still dial 911. That is the real test.

===

I've had good luck with small zip lock sandwich bags when I remember
to use them - cheap, effective and convenient.

That's what I use for both the cell phone and my roll of cash.
The smaller the boat, it seems the more likely you are to get at least
a little wet.

These guys are great for keeping all that small stuff in.

http://tinyurl.com/d3fs5wg

And, they're cheap!

How does the "mesh front" keep the water out?