North Star North Star is offline

Default Charleston

On Dec 2, 8:51*am, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 12/1/11 8:00 AM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 19:58:54 -0800 (PST), *wrote:

On Nov 29, 11:46 am, *wrote:
Is Bubba Gumps any good, or just another tourist trap?
--
1-20-13 The end of an error

I probably wouldn't go there, but there online recipes look pretty
inviting. But like one commenter gave the impression that the place is
pretty pricy.

http://www.food.com/recipe/shrimpin-...gump-shrimp-co...

Well, Greg gives it a thumbs down, but Harry gives it a thumbs up.

Who does one trust the most?

Guess I'd stay well away from the place. A decent catfish place would be much better.

Catfish raised on a "farm" in its own waste sounds like your like of fish.

Oh, Don, you need to clean up your buddy's mess!! That sentence was
atrocious!

Don't tell Don that they fertilize his vegetables with cow manure.- Hide quoted text -

So what?
Down your way I hear they use 'people manure' on the crops.
They tried to do that here with the 'sludge' from our new sewage
processing plants but the townfolk got up in arms. Now it's used on
city flowerbeds etc.