pmiller

Default I finally did it! electronics help?

I finally did it after floating around this newsgroup
the past 5 years I finally bought my first boat a
1988 27' Carver Montego after spending the past
week on the South River I couldn't be more happy
with my choice! Now my question... I would like to have
the gauges all replaced and have the panel replaced as well.
I have the boat docked at pier 7 Marina on the South River
does anyone know a reputable electronics person that they
would be willing to refer for the above project in the
Annapolis area?

thanks again for all your help over the years

Sincerely

Paul