iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Charleston

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 11/30/11 10:58 PM, Tim wrote:
On Nov 29, 11:46 am, wrote:
Is Bubba Gumps any good, or just another tourist trap?
--
1-20-13 The end of an error

I probably wouldn't go there, but there online recipes look pretty
inviting. But like one commenter gave the impression that the place is
pretty pricy.

http://www.food.com/recipe/shrimpin-...rimp-co-200408

I ate at a Bubba Gump in California. It was a well-run, clean
restaurant, and the shrimp were quite tasty. We didn't find it
expensive. Oh, great views, too...adjacent to the water. I wasn't
expecting much from the place, but we were pleasantly surprised.

It's a chain. Like it was said, Red Lobster with a theme.