John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Great boat food

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 18:52:43 -0500, Drifter wrote:

On 11/30/2011 5:54 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/30/11 5:45 PM, Disgusted wrote:
On 11/30/2011 5:30 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/30/11 4:42 PM, Disgusted wrote:
On 11/30/2011 3:07 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/30/11 2:04 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 12:47:38 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

Blech to you, your chipotles, your cream sauce and your life.
And, of
course, to your ruining smoked salmon.

===

Give it up Harry.

Living a life of negativity must be miserable.

I don't have use for racist pigs like herring, whine.

For not having time you sure spend enough of it commenting. Blech.

In the minds (and I use the term loosely) of the really stupid,

"no use for" means the same as "not having time."

No wonder this country is fu*ked.

Try high school again, **** for brains, and this time...pay attention in
English class.

Nice handle, by the way. Did you come up with it after a week or so of
not bathing?

Was your second major, foul language?

You don't like ****? You've got a head full of it.
Go play with your equally mentally challenged right-wingers here and, of
course, iLoogy, the "moderate" 14-year-old boytoy of iSnotty.

The holiday season has has certainly fouled your usual good nature Try
to ignore Christmas, Kwanza, and Chanukah displays and celebrations, and
maybe you'll get through the season without bursting a blood vessel.

....and tell him not to look to Heaven. Wet stuff may come down.