X ` Man X ` Man is offline

Default Great boat food

On 11/30/11 5:45 PM, Disgusted wrote:
On 11/30/2011 5:30 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/30/11 4:42 PM, Disgusted wrote:
On 11/30/2011 3:07 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/30/11 2:04 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 12:47:38 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

Blech to you, your chipotles, your cream sauce and your life. And, of
course, to your ruining smoked salmon.

===

Give it up Harry.

Living a life of negativity must be miserable.

I don't have use for racist pigs like herring, whine.

For not having time you sure spend enough of it commenting. Blech.

In the minds (and I use the term loosely) of the really stupid,

"no use for" means the same as "not having time."

No wonder this country is fu*ked.

Try high school again, **** for brains, and this time...pay attention in
English class.

Nice handle, by the way. Did you come up with it after a week or so of
not bathing?

Was your second major, foul language?

You don't like ****? You've got a head full of it.
Go play with your equally mentally challenged right-wingers here and, of
course, iLoogy, the "moderate" 14-year-old boytoy of iSnotty.