Me

Default Engine Efficiency Improvements over 20 years

In article s.com,
"KJEJ Harris" wrote:

Hello,

I have a 1981 Carver with twin 270 Crusader engines nearing the end of their
lifecycle. I'm sure I can get another year or two from them if I treat them
well, but I was wondering if by doing so I was actually ending up paying
more. By that I mean is the improvements in efficiency in engines enough
over the last 20 years that I would be ahead in gas savings by getting rid
of them now?

Thanks

Kevin

Replace them with some very nice Volvo, John Deere, or Cat Diesels
and save a pile on fuel, and maintainance.

me Diesels are your friend.........