John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Charleston

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 18:03:20 -0500, Drifter wrote:

On 11/29/2011 1:23 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In aweb.com,
says...

Is Bubba Gumps any good, or just another tourist trap?

Tourist trap. Head over the bridge to Mount Pleasant and go to the Wreck
of the Richard and Charlene. Warning, no name on the place. It was
recommended to us by a local that I knew, unbelievable food.

http://www.wreckrc.com/

There's a LOT of tourist trap places in Charleston, but another good
place to go right in the old city is Jestin's Kitchen. I go to
Charleston every year for two weeks every year.

http://www.roadfood.com/Reviews/Overview.aspx?RefID=346

Thanks for your recommendations.

That last one's got to be a great place. Look at the rating of it's catfish. Now, if it were an
all-you-can-eat catfish place, I'd come join you.