jps jps is offline

Default Woman claims 13-year affair with Cain

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 20:58:05 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:19:04 -0800, jps wrote:

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 18:55:42 -0500,
wrote:

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 18:26:13 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:52:41 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

Woman says she and Cain had 13-year affair

===

Does anyone really care? I certainly don't. You must be worried
about him however, posting all of this racist crap of yours. He may
not be qualified in other respects but at least he's not a hypocrite
like Newt.

What I take away from all of this is that everybody making excuses for
Herman Cain is also excusing Bill Clinton.

Personally, I don't think it means anything with respect to Cain or
Clinton. Cain seems to have a better handle on telling the media to
stuff it, which is the proper response. Clinton should have been smart
enough to have done the same.

However, the big thing is the incredibly obvious double standard
evolving between, your guy is immoral, wrong, and a threat to national
security, my guy, well, guys will be guys.

Herman had to be living in some kind of fantasy world to believe that
some of this crap wasn't going to bubble up if he ran for office. I
hope this isn't news to his wife. What a disaster.

That is very true. Some people think they have, somehow, advanced
beyond reality. The wives usually know. He may have had her
permission. Not my business, but nobody wants (or should want) this to
be a family battle.

I'm sad that he didn't get the nomination before this woman came
forward. It would have been fantastic watching Republicans dance
around on hot coals, trying to maintain the mantle of moral
superiority.

I do hope this faux morality is seen for what it is.

It certainly serves as further proof that Republican leadership will
never hold themselves to the same standards to which they hold others.

Once the Republican Conservative movement bought into Conservative
Christianity (for votes) they bought themselves this huge problem. One
day, they will figure out that politics and religion don't mix, unless
you have a social structure that will support notions like the Taliban
or they will just fail.

Republicans would be pleased with a theocracy, as long as it was the
theocracy they bought into and only until it started to rule
everything, like a giant bloated government that didn't have to
account for anything, since their mandate would be from God.