JustWait JustWait is offline

Default Nov 21-22 Suisun Bay (Cal Delta) Stripers - but no sturgeon thistrip...

On 11/28/2011 8:12 PM, Honey Badger wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Nov 24, 2:03 pm, Dale wrote:
On Nov 24, 9:40 am, wrote:

Nice looking Stripers Dale. Keep the articles coming. BTW, I like your
boat with the hard cabin. You don't see any here except for at lake
Carlyle, they're used by the Army Corps of engineers.
Thanks, Tim. I don't know if I posted here about my dementia episode
back in '07 when I sold my first C-Dory. She was set up just perfect
and I sold her thinking the launching, retrieving, projects, etc. were
getting to be too much work for this old man. (http://
fishwisher.wordpress.com/2010/11/01/fishwisher-i-is-gone-i-sold-my-baby
%E2%80%A6/)

Anyway, that was the dumbest thing I ever did! I bought and sold three
boats after that foolishness, and finally bought the present C-Dory I
now have. I'm getting this one set up to my liking as time goes by,
and I have sworn that this one won't be sold 'til my estate sale!

You're right about having a cabin - it makes for pretty comfortable
conditions when it's cold out. I have an Olympic 3 catalytic heater
aboard now, but plan on getting a vented catalytic soon as the
unvented puts too much moisture in the cabin, and even with a couple
of windows cracked a bit it will set off my CO alarm on high. This
$pending money on $tuff for the boat ju$t never, ever end$!!

-Dale

Lucky you!
We got a foot of heavy wet snow yesterday.... too much for the
electric snowblower to handle.
I'm sore now from all the shoveling.
Not only that... my boat& trailer haven't been put up on blocks yet
for the winter.
I have quite a pile of snow between it and it's off season resting
place at the end of the driveway.

At least all of your yard debris is hidden for a while. When did the
boat come _off_ of the blocks this year?

-HB

The guy is sore from shoveling a 30 foot driveway? I use more energy in
my morning workout at the gym with my kid Guess I don't have a bunch
to worry about from the fat man from NS...