jps jps is offline

Default Woman claims 13-year affair with Cain

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 18:55:42 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 18:43:00 -0500, A boater wrote:

On 11/28/2011 6:35 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/28/11 6:26 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:52:41 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

Woman says she and Cain had 13-year affair

===

Does anyone really care? I certainly don't. You must be worried
about him however, posting all of this racist crap of yours. He may
not be qualified in other respects but at least he's not a hypocrite
like Newt.

Racist? I made no racist statements, and I've also pointed out Newt's
dalliances.

Nice try, whineboy.

I post this because Republicans are always claiming to be the "family
values" candidates. It's a horse**** claim.

White House will not do Christmas!

'Thought you might be interested in this information from the White House..
This isn't a rumor; this is a fact.

A very talented artist for several years has painted ornaments to be
hung on the various White House Christmas trees. The WH sends out an
invitation to send an ornament and informs the artists of the theme for
the year.

She got her letter from the WH recently. It said that they would not be
called Christmas trees this year. They will be called Holiday trees..
And, to please not send any ornaments painted with a religious theme.
She was very upset at this development and sent back a reply telling
them that she painted the ornaments for Christmas trees and would not be
sending any for display that left Christ out of Christmas.

Just thought you should know what the new residents in the WH plan for
the future of America . If you missed his statement that "we do not
consider ourselves a Christian Nation" this should confirm that he plans
to take us away from our religious foundation as quickly as possible.

Just another step toward turning America away from Christianity!

We should shout to the highest hills that the White House is ours - not
the Obama's, and 85% of Americans believe in Christ (Christmas)..

If Obama wants to take Christ out of Christmas, then we need to take
Obama out of the White House. Vote him out!

Another rant from the easily led. As an informed boater, you should
know this.

Let me help you out. American was never created as a Christian nation.
How do we know this? Because it came to a vote in the US Senate in
1796 and was unanimously decided. The document was signed by
(President) John Adams.

If you doubt this in any way, check out Article II:
http://www.stephenjaygould.org/ctrl/treaty_tripoli.html

Now, grow up and realize that not everybody believes in YOUR religion
and YOU don't own this country.

Hear, hear!!!