X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default After 30 years ...

On 11/28/11 11:55 AM, Eisboch wrote:
After 30 years ... THIRTY YEARS! ... Barney Frank has finally announced
he will not seek re-election in 2012.

You may like him. Many do. Many think he's one of the smartest people in
Congress.
I wouldn't argue that but there are very few things I would agree with
him on.

But, 30 years of influence in Congress by *any* individual is way too much.
See ya, Barney.

His departure will lower the IQ of the House substantially, especially
since all the brain-dead teabaggers arrived there. He'll be missed by
those of us who believe in much of what he believed.

I hope he becomes a commentator on CNN or MSNBC.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug