Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default 75Pound CQR-type galvanized anchor for sale Ft. Pierce FL

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
I assume that you like the Delta better than the CQR? I've owned
both in the past, didn't particularly like either one but was really
disappointed in the CQR because of the near legendary reputation that
it once had. We replaced our last Delta with a Spade about 10 years
ago and have never looked back.

Yup :{))

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other
people's thinking.
Don't let the noise of others' opinion drown out your own inner voice;
and most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
Everything else is secondary".
- Steve Jobs