Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default 75Pound CQR-type galvanized anchor for sale Ft. Pierce FL

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 13:23:49 -0500, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

Since we were going to do our Delta, anyway, I thought, "What the heck. It
won't take long, and it will let us practice, first."

===

I assume that you like the Delta better than the CQR? I've owned
both in the past, didn't particularly like either one but was really
disappointed in the CQR because of the near legendary reputation that
it once had. We replaced our last Delta with a Spade about 10 years
ago and have never looked back.