X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default Grilled Shrimp

On 11/27/11 12:07 PM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 11:38:57 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 08:49:30 -0500, John
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 18:37:22 -0800, wrote:

"John H" wrote in message

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 11:20:05 -0800 (PST), wrote:

So, the Mrs. and I at at the Lone Star Steak House last evening and we
ordered some of their grilled shrimp. I thought they were fantastic.

So I did some looking to find a copy cat recipe, and found a bunch of
stuff.

http://tvwbb.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/...2/m/6990079692

found one from Outback too.

This is gonna be fun!

http://copycatrecipes.bravehost.com/...20Barbie .htm

That outback recipe looks pretty good. I may have to give that a shot. I've
been thinking about out
some Shrimp Scampi. Haven't tried it yet. Waiting for a sale on shrimp at
the local store.

Go to an Asian market. They are always a good deal there.

Costco does too, every so often.

Albertsons usually had the best seafood prices but they closed most of
them. The closest one is 150 miles away for me.

Guess we don't have 'em up here. Couldn't find one on Google. Oh well, I'll just suffer.

There's no shortage of good places to buy seafood in the DC metro area.
Even Giant and Safeway have good fresh seafood, except on Mondays, of
course. There are also seafood markets. We have three or four in this
area alone, and we live in "the sticks."

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug