Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default 75Pound CQR-type galvanized anchor for sale Ft. Pierce FL

On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 19:56:18 -0500, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

75Pound CQR-type galvanized anchor for sale

We're upgrading our anchor system, and thus, this rarely-used 5-year-old
anchor is available.

===

If your Rocna turns out to be anything like our Spade, you will like
it a lot. They are both very similar except for the roll bar on the
Rocna. Spade uses lead ballast in the tip to accomplish the same
thing. It almost always sets on the first try and sets very firmly.