Tim Tim is offline

Default Nov 21-22 Suisun Bay (Cal Delta) Stripers - but no sturgeon this trip...

On Nov 26, 8:21*pm, Dale Gillespie wrote:
Good yarn Dale. I think those smaller stripers are the best eating. What did you catch them with,
bait or lures?

I bait fish when sturgeon fishing - and I use only eel. Stripers
aren't too fond of it and don't hit it very often, but sometimes
they'll try to steal it. It's so tough that they never succeed with
their nips and rips.

Odd that they'd try to steal bait they don't really like.