Tim Tim is offline

Default Just another day at America's 'favorite' store

On Nov 26, 6:03*am, Drifter wrote:
On 11/25/2011 7:36 PM, North Star wrote:

On Nov 25, 8:12 pm, X ` Mandump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com *wrote:
Violence erupted overnight during Black Friday shopping as at least 24
people were injured in a series of incidents, including nine at Walmart
stores in the U.S.

snip...

Good Lord..... *sounds like you're breeding a whole passel of Snotty
types down there.
Some local merchants are finally giving us 'Black Friday' savings
too... mostly to try and keep Canadian shoppers home and away from the
madness.
The wife and I went down to pick up my Christmas present and it was so
quiet and civilized at the Staples store.
No one even talking in a loud voice.

It's good to see Canada taking out the trash. Americans should follow suit.http://www.metronews.ca/halifax/cana...-occupy-camps-...

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

Shouldn't have been allowed to begin with.