bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default wall street moves to destroy 'occupy wall street'

On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 11:05:49 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 08:50:44 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 08:20:54 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

I do think we found out where bob was all that time.... Same idiot, same

this from guys who insist the current economy is great and at full
employment because we cut taxes on the rich

We are just finding out who the incompetent people are. They are still
importing engineers from India because our kids chose not to take any
substantial courses in college. There are plenty of jobs for QUALIFIED
people, even in the construction business.

funny the market seems to disagree.

but what do they know. they dont watch faux news.