JustWait JustWait is offline

Default wall street moves to destroy 'occupy wall street'

On 11/26/2011 8:15 AM, John H wrote:
On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 01:10:51 -0500, wrote:

2563.10 On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 15:59:27 -0500, bpuharic
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 15:36:24 -0500,
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 02:14:49 -0500, wrote:

Those republicans did not hold a gun to the head of 157 democrats

you mean other than controllin both houses of congress and having
impeached a sitting president??

That has nothing to do with the DEMOCRATS who voted for this bill, in
fact only 9 voted against it. 51 republicans voted against it. You
keep ignoring that part.

the GOP wrote the bill

the GOP leadership SUPPORTED the bill

Well it turns out more democrats supported this bill than republicans
but you can't handle the truth.

CONSERVATIVES CONTNUE to support it EVEN THOUGH IT DESTROYED THE
ECONOMY...

I notice you have given up on that vote 297 thing. That was simply
misleading, if not a bold faced lie when they represented it as a vote
against the CFMA. The CFMA language was not even in the bill when vote
297 was taken. So much for the quality of the sites you link.

yeah. i quote official govt websites

That was not a "government" web site. It was a COM, not a GOV.
I gave you the real activities on the bill from the Library of
Congress site (thomas.loc.gov)
It was very clear that not only was vote 297 on a bill that never made
it to the Senate Floor, it was also a vote BEFORE the CFMA language
was in the bill, yet you think it was a vote on the CFMA

.

what do they know

and i notice you IGNORE the fact the right CONTINUES TO SUPPORT
DEREGULATION

It sure looks like more democrats supported this bill than
republicans. 51 republicans voted against it only 9 democrats voted
against it.
The democrat in chief signed it too.

Are you even 52% sure you're *not* debating with 'de'plume'?

I do think we found out where bob was all that time.... Same idiot, same