Drifter[_2_] Drifter[_2_] is offline

Default Pizza

On 11/25/2011 8:24 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/25/11 8:17 AM, BAR wrote:
In raweb.com,
says...

On 11/24/2011 11:00 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In articleZoqdnZFb46MJ_FPTnZ2dnUVZ_omdnZ2d@earthlink .com, dump-on-
says...

On 11/24/11 10:04 AM, North Star wrote:
On Nov 23, 9:56 pm, Gydaybema#_captchacode;
41;a37;absender;address;Address1;address2;addressF ;anda;answer3;answer4;answer9;blogti

wrote:
Do you have a recipe with a view the best pizza? What kind of
pizzas do
you like most?
Do you opt for a pizza on a small or big crust?
Feel free to discuss.

--
Gydaybema

Hi, Johnny.

My new haven buddies taunt me every so often with their tales of
pizza&
beer from pepe's or sally's, considered by many to be the best pizza
joints on the face of the earth.

http://www.pepespizzeria.com/

http://sallysapizza.com/default.aspx

You almost always have to wait in line at both places.

Pepe's menu:

http://www.pepespizzeria.com/?page=menus

It's not real pizza unless it's made by Italians, baked in a
coal-fired
oven and served hot enough to burn the roof of your mouth.

Bull****, there are many different styles of pizza, even in Italy.

Yabut no other pizza compares to the soot flavored pizza from Pepe's.

That's just what I want, a pizza that is coal flavored.

You just never seem to get any brighter, bertie.

Bar's taste buds haven't developed to the point where he enjoys the
flavor of coal dust.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error