Drifter[_2_] Drifter[_2_] is offline

Default Holiday presents for boaters....

On 11/24/2011 1:43 PM, North Star wrote:
On Nov 24, 1:20 pm, wrote:
On 11/24/2011 10:07 AM, North Star wrote:

On Nov 24, 1:17 am, wrote:
I dunno. Brass propeller- shaped candle holders?

I think I'd rather have a fresh bottle of "Old Spice"

http://marinadelrey.patch.com/articl...ts-for-boaters

I always like boating related gifts. The author lists the very items
I'd like (but already have).
One year the wife gave me the local Blue Charts for my new Garmin
Map60 CX.
I still use them... even playing with the charts on my home computer
planning destinations.

Going on a road trip?

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

Pretty tricky to travel far on the open North Atlantic in a 15' open
aluminum boat. So yes, road trip first and then sailing exotic
locations.

I see. Are there no ponds and puddles nearby which meet your criteria
for exotic sailing?

--
1-20-13 The end of an error