Default Cruising Web Sites?

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:20:28 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
. ..
Most serious cruisers have migrated off of newsgroups and onto
moderated web based forums. That is regrettable in my opinion but
you can't fight city hall. That said, let's start a thread here
listing some of the better cruising web sites.

snipped repeat of hyperlinks

Thanks for the effort, perhaps some people might find them of value,
but
not me . . .

====

Well of course not.

How is your battle with FFWC coming along? I'm sure we're all
interested in progress reports on that.

The trial is set for Dec 2nd. I shall appraise the group as to the
results of the litigation. Depending upon the demeanor of the State (if
they appear overly arrogant) I plan to ask for a dismissal *with
prejudice* as a means of thwarting future abuse of the statutes against
boaters by the State.

Wilbur Hubbard