iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Funniest thing on TV tonight...

In article ,
says...

On 11/23/2011 6:43 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/22/11 10:13 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:52:15 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

GOP candidate discussion on foreign policy. According to Herman Cain,
Iran has mountains.

I guess he has Google on his I-Phone. This is what Wiki says

Iran consists of the Iranian plateau with the exception of the coasts
of the Caspian Sea and Khuzestan. It is one of the world's most
mountainous countries, its landscape dominated by rugged mountain
ranges that separate various basins or plateaux from one another. The
populous western part is the most mountainous, with ranges such as the
Caucasus, Zagros and Alborz Mountains; the last contains Iran's
highest point, Mount Damavand, Amol at 5,610 m (18,406 ft), which is
also the highest mountain on the Eurasian landmass west of the Hindu
Kush.[39]

You must be thinking about Iraq.

You missed the irony...yes, Cain was talking about Iran's mountains. He
got a niblet of info somewhere, but he doesn't know anything. "Iran has
mountains..." D'oh. Really?

Pffft, nice back pedal.... You sure are a stupid ****...

I'm curious to know if John Winkler knows of the crap Harry posts
here.....