Tim Tim is offline

Default Grilled Shrimp

On Nov 20, 9:27*pm, JustWait wrote:
On 11/20/2011 9:46 PM, Tim wrote:

On Nov 20, 4:23 pm, John *wrote:
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 11:20:05 -0800 (PST), *wrote:
So, the Mrs. and I at at the Lone Star Steak House last evening and we
ordered some of their grilled shrimp. I thought they were fantastic.

So I did some looking to find a copy cat recipe, and found a bunch of
stuff.

http://tvwbb.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/...2/m/6990079692

found one from Outback too.

This is gonna be fun!

http://copycatrecipes.bravehost.com/...es%20Shrimp%20....

That outback recipe looks pretty good. I may have to give that a shot. I've been thinking about out
some Shrimp Scampi. Haven't tried it yet. Waiting for a sale on shrimp at the local store.

Scampi. Oh yeah! *That's on the 'to make' list as well.

Next time we talk, remind me to tell you the secret ingredient for
Scampi I learned from an Armenian Princess I dated in my younger days..

will do!