jps

Default Those Spend but Don't Pay for It Republicans

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
This is better than TV, watching all these idiots high 5 each other after
insulting their opponents. The best one is jps, making predictions on who
is going to win the election. No intelligent person would begin to make a
prediction concerning a Nov. 2004 race, so it does begin to show the

caliber
of people we are dealing with.

There's all sorts of conservatives who I'm sure you'd consider "intelligent"
predicting an easy victory for Bush. Will you be slagging them next?

Admittedly, I'm out on a limb on my prediction but I have a gut that's
usually pretty damn accurate.

At least I'm willing to say something -- while you hang around, crawling out
from under your rock when you see something you can criticize.

Try synthesizing an idea once in a while Bill, it's invigorating.