Ken Heaton

Default Dietz Lanterns available in the Tidewater Virginia area

Jax, when you post on a subject about which you are knowledgeable, you can
make interesting and informative contributions. Unfortunately, you seem to
have a tendency to post on subjects about which you have no experience.
Have you ever seen a Dietz 'Hurricane' or 'Blizzard' lantern lit? You
couldn't have or you wouldn't make comments like "It is like trying to read
by the light of four birthday candles." You must be thinking about a
smaller Dietz lantern or have only seen examples with badly trimmed wicks.
Certainly it isn't as bright as a Coleman camp lantern, but it less bother
to light and silent while lit so I tend to use it as often as a Coleman and
I have no trouble reading by it if necessary.
--
Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin
Cape Breton Island, Canada

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
there you have it, folks. doony telling use that believes advertising

because
if it weren't so they wouldn't print it.

doony doens't read when it gets dark, it seems.

Lehman says it is about as bright as two small candles. So, who do

*you*
believe?

** I'm inclined to believe the advertising. My lantern has a big wide

wick
and certainly throws more light than your tealight candles. You should

stay
away from those 'Partylite' candle sales parties all the girls go to. You
pay twice what the items are worth.