JustWait JustWait is offline

Default Grilled Shrimp

On 11/20/2011 9:46 PM, Tim wrote:
On Nov 20, 4:23 pm, John wrote:
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 11:20:05 -0800 (PST), wrote:
So, the Mrs. and I at at the Lone Star Steak House last evening and we
ordered some of their grilled shrimp. I thought they were fantastic.

So I did some looking to find a copy cat recipe, and found a bunch of
stuff.

http://tvwbb.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/...2/m/6990079692

found one from Outback too.

This is gonna be fun!

http://copycatrecipes.bravehost.com/...es%20Shrimp%20...

That outback recipe looks pretty good. I may have to give that a shot. I've been thinking about out
some Shrimp Scampi. Haven't tried it yet. Waiting for a sale on shrimp at the local store.

Scampi. Oh yeah! That's on the 'to make' list as well.

Next time we talk, remind me to tell you the secret ingredient for
Scampi I learned from an Armenian Princess I dated in my younger days..