Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default where do the sons of the rich work?

On 20/11/2011 4:32 AM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 00:08:25 -0700,
wrote:

On 19/11/2011 7:37 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 14:29:25 -0500, wrote:

In ,
says...
nity to make something of yourself.
It's not too late.

Good words. But these are fleabaggers that discard such conservative
concepts as self discipline, life planning, saving,
investing....fleabaggers invest in self pity, envy and whining.

right wing mythology continues

they don't even know we're in a depression. gotta love the right. even
when their world collapses they keep telling us how wunnerful it is

So? I am making money in this depression, so much so I don't need to
work for others. Built on 35 working years of conservative values, I am
the pig in a paid for brick house warm and toasty, fat and happy. You
are the desolate pig that didn't even try to build a house of straw as
you were too lazy, now loaded with envy and greed, your self pity holds
you back from changing your ways.

That isn't my fault, that is just my good judgment.

--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems as government is
the problem.