bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default where do the sons of the rich work?

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 10:12:40 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 19/11/2011 3:36 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 16:30:38 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

What a stupid post. How many poor kids end up working in the family
business? JPS is incapable of serious thought...

let me type this slowly so you can read it

did you see how many RICH kids work for dad? almost ALL of them

how many poor kids work for dad? almost none.

and yet they stay poor. america USED to be the land of opportunity

not any more

thanks right wing

America still is, many people are doing well even though USA is on a
slow flush.

america still is?

gee. ever LOOK at the data on social mobility in the west? the US is
above ONLY the UK. other countries have higher social moiblity than
the US does

but, then, fox doesnt tell you guys this.

But we know you are addicted to self pity and loaded with envy. Easier
for a personality like yours just to whine a lot.

notice how the right denies there's a depression in the country?

part of their mechanism of defense. they cant handle the truth