iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Grilled Shrimp

In article e31d8665-3b81-4b5c-8d12-b73bf864b0a9
@r28g2000yqj.googlegroups.com, says...

So, the Mrs. and I at at the Lone Star Steak House last evening and we
ordered some of their grilled shrimp. I thought they were fantastic.

So I did some looking to find a copy cat recipe, and found a bunch of
stuff.

http://tvwbb.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/...2/m/6990079692

found one from Outback too.

This is gonna be fun!

http://copycatrecipes.bravehost.com/...20Barbie .htm

I grill shrimp alot, good stuff! If you want some good grilled fish,
look for pre-marinated Cajun spiced catfish fillets. Around here, Publix
and Kroger has them. They grill up really nice!