X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default Bank of America Apology

On 11/19/11 11:47 AM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 02:09:16 -0700,
wrote:

On 18/11/2011 7:09 PM, Honey Badger wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:

Still on the "Bush is White" kick. When are you gonna come with
something new?

Give it some time, bpuharic will mess up and be back in the slammer
and hopefully disappear for longer next time.

What that moron really in jail?

-HB (Doesn't give a ****!)

bpuharic disappeared for quit some time, jail is my guess. Either that
or homes without an Internet.

uh no. was doing something you're incapable of: volunteering my time
to upgrade skills to serve the community

went from first responder to EMT.

what have YOU done lately?

oh. nothing except tell us how great the rich are

From his excess of postings here, I'd said that Canuckles has never
done anything. Nothing. Zip.